North Side Christian Preschool currently enrolls children who are 15 months old by September 1st through Kindergarten. Registration occurs each spring with children currently enrolled in the program given first choice, then others registered as space permits. We do maintain a waiting list as children occasionally are unable to attend after registering. Registration is ongoing throughout the school year subject to available openings. All forms are available at our office. When your child’s placement is confirmed, we will provide you with our school forms that must be returned to the office before your child attends class.
Must be on file by 1st class day
- Completed admission form for each child (updated yearly)
- Child Assessment Form – this gives the teacher helpful information on your child’s likes/dislikes and behavior (updated yearly)
- Health Statement signed by your child’s physician stating that your child is physically able to take part in our preschool program (first year only)
- Current Immunization record (updated copy must be kept on file or attendance will be suspended, must meet Texas Minimum State Vaccine Requirements, See Parent Hand book page 2)
- Registration fee – this holds a spot for your child
- Signature of compliance page on back of Parent Handbook.
- Kindergarten only must give a copy of birth certificate
- Vision and Hearing Screening results (for children 4 years old or older)
- Allergy Emergency Care Plan physician & parent-signed (if child has diagnosed food allergy)
Your child will not be allowed to attend his/her class without these documents on file. Tuition will not be prorated or refunded for days missed due to incompletion or lack of submission of these forms. This is a state requirement.
For a printable copy of our complete Parent Handbook including policies and procedures, click here.
I have been teaching myself filmmaking for the past four and a half years and I’m still learning every day. I am building my business as a freelance filmmaker, as well as working on my own photo shoots.